easy Reservation highlights
This reservation system can be individually and flexibly adjust to your requirements. It is suitable for simple applications up to demanding requirements.
Here are the main features:
- User management
- Authorization of each member by individual username and password.
- Three levels of user rights:
- Administrator (all rights)
- Super user (can make reservations by themselves and others, e.g. an instructor)
- User (can only make reservations for themselves)
- Month-, week- and day-overview
- Reservations made by a mouse click without a keyboard
- It can cover many categories as desired (e.g. Tennis, squash, badminton, bowling, sauna etc.)
- It can cover as many objects as desired (e.g. courts). The possibilities are without boundaries!
- As an administrator you can marked reservations as paid. This information is also available in Excel download.
- To every online reservation, for example a teacher can be chosen.
- To every online reservation, a commentary text can be given.
- Waiting list with automatic e-mail notification if the reservation becomes available.
- Annulments are immediately visible for all levels of user to see.
- The system can be adapted through many extra options for your requirements.
- You can set up the reservation system so that the user can register the first time.
- There is intensive user support via help functions.
- On the entry pages, public messages can be displayed.
- Mailings to all members can be sent by e-mail.
- You can setup the appearance of the online reservation system according to your Corporate Identity using different colors and with your own logo.
- You can generate reservation- and Annul-data in MS-Excel (CSV) for individual analysis and evaluation.
- With a tennis club demo version you can try the various functions of this online reservation system. >> Demo
- The setting up of your own online Reservation system can be done by you alone. Within a few minutes the system is set up according to your wishes and can be tested for 30 days. >> Setup
In the case of a customer wanting additional functions and this being useful to us and the majority of customers, we will put this in our release plan and develop it without further cost to the customer.